R3VoLuTiONs
Welcome to R3VoLuTiONs™️ , Enjoy your day!
Your Site Admin:Eazybrezzy7
R3VoLuTiONs
Welcome to R3VoLuTiONs™️ , Enjoy your day!
Your Site Admin:Eazybrezzy7
R3VoLuTiONs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R3VoLuTiONs™

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryImposter Gen.

Dang.... Memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lejojaluel

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:15 am

I got a random email today saying that someone has reactivated their account on here. I was amazed at what is in here. I mean it's not much but holy shit this is crazy, maybe if you are a guest here register and leave a reply? Would like to here from some old time friends cheers
Back to top Go down
DOBBY0

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:58 am

Hey man I don't know if you remember me, but this site does bring back a lot me and easy breezy coded a lot of stuff on here I was so big into Socom I was well known coder/hacker you might remember me I helped build this site it's rally good memories
Back to top Go down
http://imperialarmy.tk
Lejojaluel

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:01 am

I kinda remeber not really man, but this is some crazy shit. Socom was my life back in 2011, i wonder what eazy is doing know, it would be cool to get him on.
Back to top Go down
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3
Admin
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3

Location : In the bunker of crimson basin, with my sniper rifle on my arms and waiting for my enemy to come out from hiding, so far......all I can see is my warm breath come out from my lungs.

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 5:37 pm

Damn this site is old as heck haha
Back to top Go down
DOBBY0

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:09 pm

He'll yeah bby
Back to top Go down
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3
Admin
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3

Location : In the bunker of crimson basin, with my sniper rifle on my arms and waiting for my enemy to come out from hiding, so far......all I can see is my warm breath come out from my lungs.

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Was looking through my email and I saw one that led back to here. The days when Socom was alive and awesome. Still is though the servers are killed
Back to top Go down
DOBBY0

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:13 pm

Yeah the good old days
Back to top Go down
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3
Admin
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:16 pm

I think the last time I played with breezy was Black Ops II on the PS3. The dude had a different account at the time and now idk what his new name is.
Back to top Go down
DOBBY0

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:18 pm

Yeah lol
Back to top Go down
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3
Admin
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:20 pm

Jeez, now I feel like playing the story mode of socom again haha
Back to top Go down
DOBBY0

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Yeah haha
Back to top Go down
Lejojaluel

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:44 pm

I wish we could have like an ad-hoc server so we can still play
Back to top Go down
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3
Admin
d4rK-sh4d0wDuD3

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 7:05 pm

We should just break in and turn back on the servers lol
Back to top Go down
Lejojaluel

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:15 am

WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY TO DOWN
Back to top Go down
Lejojaluel

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: 2020 boys   Dang.... Memories EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 am

Back Again in 2020
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dang.... Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang.... Memories   Dang.... Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Dang.... Memories